Fwd: Rachel #691: THE MAJOR CAUSE OF CANCER--PART 1

         I receive this electronic version of RACHEL'S ENVIRONMENT & HEALTH
WEEKLY and have always been somewhat amused at its inflammatory rhetoric,
half-truths and barely veiled threats of disaster - usually at the expense
of some company producing a food additive, herbicide or pesticide.  This
article hit a little closer to home!  Their email address is below if you
have a comment to make...

         Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
         SSC-SD