American Radiation Safety Conference and Exposition Registration Fees

Group,

The fees will apparently be announced by a mailing in early April, possibly
the newsletter.  I was told to refer anyone who needed information before
that to the HPS Secretariat.  That would be hps@burkinc.com.

FYI runners, not what I asked for but the 5K run will be $25 by advanced
registration or $30 at the door.

Any opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent those
of the Denver VA Medical Center, The Department of Veterans Affairs, or the
U.S. Government.

Peter G. Vernig
Radiation Safety Officer, VA Medical Center, 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO
80220, ATTN; RSO MS 115
303-399-8020 ext. 2447, peter.vernig@med.va.gov [alternate
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov] Fax 303-393-5026 [8 - 4:30 MT service] Alternate
Fax 303-377-5686

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,, whatever is
pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is found to be
excellent or praiseworthy, let your mind dwell on these things."    Paul