Re: To Luxel Users

          You don't have to have a 1 mrem reportable value on your reported
          doses if you don't want to.  That's why your the "customer".  Ask
          for a different value for your reported minimum dose level and you
          will get it!  I have asked to not see values less than 10 mrem so
          I could avoid all the questions resulting from the conversion from
          the old film badge to the new luxel.

          You can continue your "technical" arguments regarding a 1 millirem
          reporting level if you so desire, however you are not forced to
          have it reported as such so I see the technology as MORE
          versatile.

          And I agree with John that Sandy you are walking a fine line.
          Any flames please address to me and not to the list.

          Regards,

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital
          Boston, MA 02115