Sandy off-line

          I was called by Sandy Perle and discussed my comments on RADSAFE
          which were recently posted.  And yes it was a good conversation.

          Sandy asked me to send this note to RADSAFE to let you all know he
          is off-line (a computer problem).

          He say's he will respond to some of the questions and opinions as
          soon as he can but in no way is he avoiding any of our
          questions/comments/opinions.

          Regards,

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital