RE: To Luxel Users

I thought I'd come to Sandy's defense in light of the criticism he's
received re:  Luxel dosimeters.  Sandy has been a very helpful resource for
me since I originally posted my concerns about the Luxel dosimeters on the
Medphys listserver (see Sandy's specifc #2 below).  Sandy has not once, even
in our "off line" e-mails, suggested that I abandon Luxel dosimeters or
Landauer.  He crossed no lines in his helpful correspondence with me.

Brent Colby
Physicist
MeritCare Health System
727 Broadway