metabolism studies with tritium

Dear RADSAFER's,

I had a request on information about metabolism studies using tritium
labelled compounds. I could answer most of the questions referring to
common questions like biological half life, the difference on OTB and HTO
and a number of problems like detection of tritium in urine and faeces of
the rats which might be involved in this study. What I wonder and what I
would be glad if fellow RADSAFERs could guide me to is, whether there exist
any websites dealing with metabolism studies or textbooks. To collect
information about some basic requirements from the literature seems to be
very time consuming and not appropriate to me. Your help is appreciated.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery), VI/8
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458