Pacifica Radio Broadcast

I would like to get others' impressions on a broadcast presented by
Pacifica Radio's Democracy NOW! on March 28, 2000.  The broadcast struck a
raw nerve with me with yet another one-sided story of the "evils" of
radiation and its effects on humans and their environment.  When will we get
our chance to rebut these one-way broadcasts?

In summary, the broadcast starts off with  jail sentences handed down by a
judge for the vandalism of government property by a few Plowhare activists.
The vandalism was purported to be an outcry for the use of DU artillery in
Kosovo.  The real gist of the broadcast, however, seems to zero in on the
use of DU artillery more that the sentencing of the individuals responsible
for vandalism.

You will need to have RealPlayer installed on your computer to listen to
this broadcast.  Download a free copy of RealPlayer at
http://proforma.real.com/real/player/player.html?src=000321realhome,000315ch
oice_1&dc=331330329.

Once downloaded and install, go to
http://www.webactive.com/webactive/pacifica/demnow/dn20000328.html and
select the article: PHILLIP BERRIGAN AND PLOWSHARES ACTIVISTS IMPRISONED.
Listen in. I'd like to hear what other's think.

The above opinions are strictly my own.

Charles D. Guinn, CHP, RRPT
Sandia National Laboratories
PO Box 5800, MS 0651