Fwd: Re: Food irradiation

Dear Radsafers -

Earlier I posted a reply (the first part of which appears below)
to 'Dr. Milligan', the wrong party. It should have been addressed to
Dr. Keith Millington. Apologies to all parties involved.

Steve Frey
Steve Frey, Head
Operational Health Physics (OHP) Department
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC)
Phone:(650) 926-3839 (office),
      (650) 926-3030 (fax),
E-mail address: sfreyohp@SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Any thoughts expressed here are not meant
to speak for SLAC or any other party in any
capacity unless so stated.