Michael Fumento Responds

Will Fumento debate in oak ridge------he says he will...........

In a message dated 4/3/00 1:07:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, easlavin@aol.com
writes:

<<
 1. It is utterly irrelevent what the amount of Cr6 in Hinkley's water is
 compared to background level if, as I, the EPA, and every non-bought
 scientist who has every studied the issue has concluded, there appears to
 be no level at which it is harmful when ingested.

 2. Speaking of bought, I'd like to know how much David Brenner was paid for
 his testimony.  I got $350 for the Tennessee piece and will get the same
 for the Brockovich piece.  Brenner assuredly got thousands; Brockovich got
 millions; Brockovich's partners in crime got $140 million.

 3. I'll debate Oak Ridge any day of the week.  My work on the subject is on
 my web site at www.fumento.com, has nothing to do with the Paducah case
 made reference to, and is as solid as the day I wrote it.  Science before
 superstition, my friends.

 Sincerely,
 Michael Fumento

 Michael Fumento