From: EASlavin@aol.com [mailto:EASlavin@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 6:27 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: FACTS ABOUT TENNESSEE ILLNESSES

Isn't the idea of radiation protection was to protect worker safety, rather
than industry reputations and corporate liability?  I guess that I am being
naive.    No one on this list had anything good to say about the Nashville
Tennessean articles.  No one wrote that the questions, concerns and issues
raised were legitimate.  No one wrote to say that independent investigations

were need.    No one wrote to say that anything could be improved, changed
or
modified at K-25. Where is you compassion?
With kindest regards,

Edward A. Slavin, Jr.
P.O. Box 3084
St. Augustine, Florida 32085-3084