Re: FACTS ABOUT TENNESSEE ILLNESSES

Dear Bill::

I am told that there were several Lockheed lawyers in the audience, but
Lockheed presented no live witnesses and I have not heard of any written
testimony being filed by the deadline.  There will hopefully be field
hearings in Ohio, Kentucky and or/Tennessee (or all three) later this year.
Lockheed certainly has the right to remain silent, but we sure wish they
wouldn't. :)

Regards,

Ed Slavin

In a message dated 04/06/2000 4:36:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,