From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
[mailto:radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu]On Behalf Of Steve Frantz
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 7:07 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Quiet air compressor?

We are using an Eberline AMS-3 with a RAP-1 air
compressor. They work fine except the high pitched
whine of the RAP-1 is quite distracting.

Does anyone know of a replacement regulated air flow
compressor that is quiter?

Stephen G. Frantz, P.E., CHP
Director, Reed College Reactor
3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.