Hemostasis? Homeostasis.

The correct term is "homeostatically" from the root word "homeostasis"
meaning the tendency of a physiological system to maintain internal
stability.  "Hemostatic" or "hemostasis" refers to stopping bleeding.

If I were the typical Radsafer, I would point out that the meaning of
"homeostasis" is known by any high school or junior college biology or
physiology student.  I would proceed to call you an ignoramus who is speaking
about something he obviously doesn't know anything about.  Then, I would
refuse to listen to or comment on anything you might say in the future and
would urge all others to do the same.  I would end by asking that you
unsubscribe to spare the rest of us from you.  Oh, and somewhere in my reply
I would say you're so stupid you must be an anti-nuke or a lawyer or someone
who thinks LNT is not such a bad thing.

[sigh...]  But, then, I'm not the typical Radsafer.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
GlennACarlson@aol.com