Re: Myeloid leukemia and multiple myeloma

>Jim Dukelow comments:
>
>This is interesting, but multiple myeloma and myeloid leukemia are
>different diseases.

         Whoa - that's what I get for stepping out of my "sphere of
expertise" (if I really have one)!  I had "two" different texts refer me
from one to the other without (essentially) any differentiation between the
two.  I apologize for subjecting the list to my "ignorance" on this
subject.  Still and all, it was "fun" (for me) looking up the information
in regrettably dusty texts sitting on my office shelf.

         Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
         SSC-SD