HP Consulting

Hello Radsafe:

A gentleman is in need of a HP to assess to the radiation hazard of an   experimental klystron (my company will not allow me to provide this   service).  The device operates at 500 Kev, 1 pulse per second, 2 usec   pulse width.  The facility is in Palo Alto, CA.  Please contact the   customer directly if interested:  Harry Anamkath, Stagenes Industries,   650-493-0814, stagenes@earthlink.net.

Thanks, Tony Sorensen, RSO