High School Career Day

Hello Radsafers,

I've been asked to speak at career day at the High Technology High
School in New Jersey.  It's important to me to make a good impact
on these students.  They're a very intelligent group, so the same old
small talk will probably bore them.  So, I'm interested in getting as
many ideas and as much information from other people who have
worked at these type of events before.  I would appreciate any help
you guys could give me.

Thanks, Peter Skeels