email in signature line.

Welcome to RADSAFE Nicolas,

I can't answer your specific request, but to help you and OTHERS out there on a point of posting.  Not all of us can pull email addresses out of the "from" header.  That is  a function of the email clients we have supplied to us by our employers.  So,  please include your email address in your signature line at least for your RADSAFE postings.  Especially if you want a private reply.

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA - DERR
email:  zack.clayton@epa.state.oh.us
voice:  614-644-3066