Re: High Desolved Solids

There may be radiochemical procedures that would be useful.  I suggest consulting HASL-300, the Environmental Measurements Laboratory (formerly the Health and Safety Laboratory) Procedures
Manual.  It is on the Web at:

http://www.eml.doe.gov/publications/procman/

It's not about dose it's about trust.

Bill Lipton