Limassol, Cyprus (leukemia & power lines??)

A friend of mine sent me a few cryptic lines about leukemia and power lines
in Limassol (this man is working in the media branch and probably ran into
some site he does not have full access to - it may have been some news
agency). Anyone who has better information? I only got a few key words -
they may mean that leukemia in general is common in the area.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com