Emergency Planning Dose Calculation References, Courses, and Schools

I've recently changed positions from HP Instructor into the Emergency Preparedness arena.

To help in my new responsibilities, I'm searching for courses in dose calculation as related to Emergency Planning in nuclear utilities.

Can you recommend any good ones?

Any good references for reading that you can recommend would also be appreciated.

Please reply via personal email unless you feel it would benefit the list.

Thanks for your help,
Richard Sumrall, RRPT, EMT
Emergency Planner
Grand Gulf Nuclear Station
rsumral@entergy.com

Not reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my employer.