Radiation Pager

I've been asked to talk to the local customs employees and mail handlers
concerning the response of their electronic dosimeter and dose rates.  I
haven't been able to locate any information on the dosimeters they use, any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

What information that I do have is that it is a

Radiation Pager made by Sensor Technology Engineering, Incorporated, and
has a 0 to 9 scale.

Thanks for the help

John Elliott
John W. Elliott