Re: Radio silence

To All Radsafers:

I agree 100% with Sandy.  May I suggest that the best way to kill a thread
is for every one to stop responding to it.  Please consider hitting the
trash can button rather than the reply button.  (Ironic that to post this
message I had to hit reply).

Dave Derenzo

At 02:00 PM 04/15/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> > What's your problem?
>
>While it's not "my" problem, the problem for many, is that you hide
>behind an e-mail address, lurking in cyberspace, and aren't
>confident enough to post your name and affiliation. If you have
>something to say, say it and take accountability for your
>statements. Anonomyous statements serve no purpsoe, gain no
>support and in the end, are simply deleted with the other
>comments that have no validation.
>
>Come out behind the monitor and stand behind your opinions and
>comments.

>-------
>Sandy Perle                                     Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800)
>548-5100
>Director, Technical                             Extension
>2306
>ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division                Fax:(714)
>668-3149
>ICN Biomedicals, Inc.                           E-Mail:
>sandyfl@earthlink.net
>ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue           E-Mail:
>sperle@icnpharm.com
>Costa Mesa, CA 92626
>
>Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205
>ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com

Dave Derenzo, RSO (dave@uic.edu)
UIC Radiation Safety Section, M/C 932
Phones: Voice (312) 996-1177  Fax: (312) 996-8776