RE: Medical waste containing radioactive material

Bob,
	You might want to contact COSTAR in Cambridge, Mass at
1-800-492-1110. They had an autoclave bag for mixed waste a few years back.
I'm not sure if they are still around but the bag catalog number was #8460.

Tom Battaglia
RSO
Buffalo State College