Re: Primary Response to Medical Emergencies

Dear Jim and RADSAFERs:

Do you have any documentation that I can cite for your statement that "state
radiological emergency response organizations such as mine (at least the
ones that I'm familiar with) are training first responders that the medical
condition of the patient, particularly if there is a life-threatening
condition such as heart attack (as mentioned in your e-mail) ALWAYS takes
precedence over contamination control concerns state  radiological emergency
response organizations such as mine (at least the ones that I'm familiar
with) are training first responders that the medical condition of the
patient, particularly if there is a life-threatening condition such as heart
attack (as mentioned in your e-mail) ALWAYS takes precedence over
contamination control concerns..." etc?  Anything that is published and
available to the public will do, even a state agency document if I could
call someone and get a copy.

Thanks for you help

Ruth F. Weiner, Ph. D.
505-856-5011