RE: Critics Allege Infant Mortality Rate

Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu wrote:

"So, does anyone know of any celebrities who are either pro-nuclear power or who
at least have an open mind?  Maybe we
should try to contact them!"

A possible candidate is any celebrity that has had to undergo radiation therapy
(or, better yet, has had a child or other loved one that needed the radiation
therapy).
Ernesto Faillace CHP
efaillace@earthlink.net

"Karam, Andrew" <Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu> on 04/25/2000 09:46:22 AM