Re: another 15,000

Keeping your message in mind, here's some new advertising messages.

"Go Nuclear - It only kills half as many people as coal!"

"Go Nuclear - Windmills kill more birds than the Exxon Valdez."

"If you make coal more expensive, nuclear would be chaper."

"A nuclear power accident is less likely than a dam failure."

Needless to say, I won't bother copyrighting any of this.  Please just keep in
mind that comparative body counts don't make nuclear, or anything else, more
appealing.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com