MSNBC Nuclear Energy Poll

All,

This is a very interesting survey being conducted by MSNBC on public
perception of the nuclear industry.

Nuclear Energy: A reader survey
Twenty years after the accident at Three Mile Island, the use of nuclear power remains a controversial issue.
Do you think nuclear energy is safe?
Would you live near a reactor?
Voice your opinions in our survey

I know not everyone can go out to the internet, but those of you who
can should check it out and cast your ballot. I hear that this poll
is driving the anti-nukes crazy because the results are so
positive for the industry. They will no doubt be "storming" this
site to skew the outcome, so please vote. For folks who can't get
out on the net, the survey will the subject of an upcoming
news story on MSNBC. There have already been over 14000 respondents.

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/surveys/032699_nuclearLong.asp

Christopher W. Becker, Reactor Laboratory Manager
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
T h e    U n i v e r s i t y    o f    M i c h i g a n
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:	(734) 764-6224
Fax:	(734) 936-1571