RE: Health Physics Society/Radiation Safety Society

Personally I agree with Les Slayback in keeping the name for traditional
purposes.  It pains me that as a profession we are seeing such a decline in
job opportunities and less and less individuals choosing health physics as a
profession, yet we worry about the name of the profession and the society
rather than the demise of the profession.  If there are no HPs in 10 years,
it won't matter what we call ourselves.

Gus

C. A. Gus Potter, Ph.D., CHP
Sandia National Laboratories