Re: deja vu -Health Physics vs. Psychics

In a message dated 4/28/00 8:12:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stabin@npd.ufpe.br writes:

<< As we came for breakfast one morning, they had a menu of the day
 printed up, and at the top, they wrote "Welcome Health and Psychics
 Society".  I don't know WHAT they thought we were discussing in our
 meetings. >>
Of late, I've been spending time in CT in one of its larger cities taking
care of a family matter. There is a business on one corner that has several
neon signs related to palm reading and "Psychic" readings. However, one of
these neon signs reads: "Physic Readings". I wonder if the "psychic" can tell
their clients whether any health problems lie in their future [or if the
psychic might find the future will improve their spelling abilities]?

Stewart Farber
email: radiumproj@cs.com