Re: RADSAFE digest 3135

Hi Zack,

The only part of your note I want to dispute right now is "we don't put out any trash". I would
suggest that the nuke waste the gov't is trying to bury under yucca mountain would fall under the catagory of "trash".  ON many of these other issues, we'll probably continue to disagree, but I do continue to read and listen to all who are posting.

thanks
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);  norco@bellatlantic.net;  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http://members.bellatlantic.net/~norco/  ICQ# 54268619; The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.
“We have two lives, the one we’re given, and the other one we make” (Mary Chapin Carpenter)