Re: Too cheap. . .

In a message dated Sat, 29 Apr 2000 12:59:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "D. Kosloff" <dkosloff@ncweb.com> writes:

< Although Arnold Sommerfeld (1868-1951) may have < predicted that "electricity would be too cheap to
< meter" that would not qualify as a promise from the
< "nuclear industry"

I agree.  I posted the item merely to show that the phrase might have been coined even earlier than 1954.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
glennacarlson@aol.com