Re: RADSAFE digest 3138

Norm writes:

<< I think the idea that there is a synergistic effect
    between continually doses of low lowel radiation and the rise of soft
tissue
    cancers is an idea that needs to be considered. >>

I don't understand your suggestion here.  I could see a synergistic effect
between two possible causes of cancer but that is not what you stated.  How
can there be a synergistic effect between a possible cause of cancer and
cancer itself?