Re: background vs man-made emmissions - cancer clusters, etc.

In a message dated 4/29/2000 9:13:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
frantaj@aecl.ca writes:

> A-bomb survivors did NOT experience "long-term doses of radiation"
>  -- quite the opposite: their entire exposure occured within a small
fraction
>  of a second following the detonation of the A-bombs.

_From the context of the comment, I think Cohen meant to write "long-term
*effects from* doses of radiation."

Regarding your comment, what about exposure from fallout?

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
glennacarlson@aol.com