Re: Why are you posting to RADSAFE?????

Mr. Cohen,  RADSAFE is *intended* to promote discussion of issues related to
radiation protection. My opinion is that you are free to post your radiation
protection questions and comments to RADSAFE.  If someone doesn't want to
read your messages, there is always the "delete" key.

Good luck!

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
glennacarlson@aol.com

> [...]
in
>  > the open literature and without any pressure from my government to
>  > "correct" data.
>  >
>  > Would you please declare yourself, what you aim to? After the many
> messages
>  > I doubt that you are after the "truth". I offered you to take discussion
>  > my private mail address, but you did not do it. Obviously you are out to
>  > "multiply" your messages to a large auditorium.
>  >
>  > Once again, please explain, why you are posting to RADSAFE!
>  >
>  > Franz
>  >
>  > Franz Schoenhofer
>  > Habicherg. 31/7
>  > A-1160 Vienna
>  > Austria
>  > Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
>  > Fax.: same number
>  > mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
>  > e-mail: schoenho@via.at
>  >
>  > Office:
>  > Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
>  > Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water
> Management
>  > Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
>  > Radetzkystr. 2
>  > A-1031 Vienna
>  > AUSTRIA
>  >
>  > phone: -43-1-71172-4458
>  > fax: -43-1-7122331
>  >
>  > ************************************************************************
>  > The RADSAFE Frequently Asked Questions list, archives and subscription
>  > information can be accessed at http://www.ehs.uiuc.edu/~rad/radsafe.html
>  >
>  > Franz Schoenhofer
>  > Habicherg. 31/7
>  > A-1160 Vienna
>  > Austria
>  > Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
>  > Fax.: same number
>  > mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
>  > e-mail: schoenho@via.at
>  >
>  > Office:
>  > Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
>  > Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water
> Management
>  > Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
>  > Radetzkystr. 2
>  > A-1031 Vienna
>  > AUSTRIA
>  >
>  > phone: -43-1-71172-4458
>  > fax: -43-1-7122331
>  >
>  > The RADSAFE Frequently Asked Questions list, archives and subscription
>  > information can be accessed at http://www.ehs.uiuc.edu/~rad/radsafe.html
>
>  --
>  Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr
Ave.,