RE: Announcement of RFP for Epidemiology Study of Rocketdyne

To all:

My humblest apologies, once again I posted to the list instead of an
intended private posting. Jim Barnes and I have a running joke going about
the previous Rocketdyne study, done by a UCLA group.

Larry Grimm
UCLA EH&S/ Radiation Safety Division
*	On Campus: 501 Westwood Plaza, 4th Floor, MS 951605
*	Off Campus: UCLA Radiation Safety Div, 501 Westwood Plaza 4th
Fl, Box 951605, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1605
*	lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu   Phone:310/206-0712   Fax: 310/206-9051
*	If this email is not RSD business, the opinions are mine, not
UCLA's.