Request for Assistance

RadSafers,

This is directed to the Power Reactor community.

As part of a group working on lessening risk to workers, I am in need of
some information.

At your plant over the last 10 years, how many "heat injuries" have
occured in contaminated areas.

What we are looking for is the type of protective clothing worn and the
type of injury ( heat stress, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, etc), but
just the number and wether Anti-Cs were worn will help.

I will also put this request on PowerNet as well.

To avoid tying up RadSafe, please reply directly to me at either of the
addresses below

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rege

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P