RE: background vs man-made emmissions - fallout-THANKS

THANKS very much for the confirmation -- this is roughly what I remember
reading someplace (possibly R. Rhodes' book(s)) -- and of course it makes
sense w.r.t. the type of detonation. If all the Nevada and Marshall Islands
and Maralinga tests had been detonated at altitude, there would have been
little or no local fallout either -- as was the case with French testing in
Hoghar desert, Algeria, or in Fangataufa & Mururoa atolls in the Pacific.

Jaro