Re: Boral

Mr. Prestwich,

Saw your posting.  How much do you need is the first question.

I am out on materity leave right now, but will be in late in the week and
all of next week.  We work with a local company to certify there boral, and
have a multitude of pieces that we may be able to provide.  If you need
more, the local company should be able to provide.  Least I can do for all
the help Mike and Frank have given us recently.

Page me later in the week or early next week.

Respectfully,

Christopher W. Becker
Nuclear Reactor Laboratory Manager
Ford Nuclear Reactor