Re: norm's "grand plan" (alternatives to nukes/coal)

Frank R. Borger - Senior Physicist, Gammex RMI
fborger@gammex.com phn 608-828-7289 fax 608-828-7500

How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one. According to Heisenberg, all you have to do
is observe the light bulb, and you change it.

>>> Norman & Karen Cohen <norco@bellatlantic.net> May 2, 2000 22:12 >>>
>
>I'm not the person to fill in the blanks in the plan. There are places
>like Pace University Energy Project & lots more who's work is to do just
>that.

There aren't just "blanks" in your plan, Norm, there are holes big enough
to drive a space shuttle through.

You're looking for the Energy Fairy, (the lady that waves her magic wad
of money and suddenly bypassess all the laws of physics, chemistry, etc
and comes up with a totally clean, low "too cheap to meter" price,
power source.)

The real reality is Heinlein's TAANSTAAFL, (There Ain't No Such Thing
As A Free Lunch.)

'scuse me, I've got to go back to watching Oprah, to find out what type
of beef is horribly dangerous and cancer causing today.