Re: Natural and Background radiation

Didn't mean to imply it was a "problem." Just that there are other actual data
by officials (though I'm not sure that counts for much anymore - and I suppose
you could conclude that they also had no reason to waste the costs of checking
- but rad protection wastes such gargantuan amounts of $$ it would be hard to
argue that with a "straight face" either  :-).

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has that data at hand (Kemeny Report, or?)

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net