Health Physics Intern Position Available

We have an intern position available for the summer.  We're looking for
someone with a health physics, physics, or environmental background that has
completed at least their junior year in college.

The position involves support of regulatory oversight of the remediation
activities at the former Kerr McGee Rare Earths Facility in West Chicago, IL.
 The position involves a significant amount work in the field in a variety of
weather conditons and around heavy equipment.  The work can be physically
demanding in that the terrain is irregular and it involves negotiating steep
slopes, deep excavations, and heat stress associated with PPE.

If interested, please contact me directly.

Kelly Grahn
Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety
Resident Inspector, West Chicago Field Office

Grahn@idns.state.il.us

Phone   630-293-6348

Fax 630-293-6349