Re: acute radiation in the news

Didn't Otto Rabbe already do this work?  I seem to remember him presenting a paper on this exact experiment at an annual meeting a couple of years ago.

Plagiarism is such an ugly word .... so I won't use it here.

The statements expressed here are those of the author alone.
They do not represent the opinions, policies or practices
of Wyeth-Ayerst Research or any affiliated companies.

Vince Chase
Radiation Safety Officer
Wyeth-Ayerst Research
CN 8000