Computer Virus reaking Havoc in Power Industry

Dear Radsafers:

Apparantly there is a virus infecting someone here on the list.  I have
received notification from the Company that several messages sent from
RADSAFE were intercepted due to the presence of an extremely pervasive
virus.  This virus has shut down Chem Nuclear, has affected Westinghouse,
and several other service companies that assist the folks here at Farley.

I would state the name of the virus, but I don't want it intercepted by the
company virus killer.  The virus consists of a message that 2 people who are
extremely fond of each other would say, 3 words starting with the letter "I"
and followed by a second word with 4 letters starting with "L" and the 3rd
word normally starting with a "Y".

I think you get the message.  If you find any mail with this message in it
as the subject, DON'T OPEN IT. DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY!  I don't know what the
virus does, but it seems to be fairly destructive.

Paul B. Pollan
Southern Company
Farley Nuclear Plant
pbpollan@southernco.com