Re: Sr-90 source?

Trent

As a first pass, I recommend that you contact your regional NRC office. The
regulatory bodies sometimes acquire eye applicators as orphaned sources. Of
course, the caveat is that it may be difficult to find one that is
significantly more youthful than the one he has.

Break a leg

chris alston
alstonc@odrge.odr.georgetown.edu