Re: And the DOE boondoggle continues...

I've been a strong advocate for a national health care plan for a long time.
If it takes an issue like exposure to above ground weapons testing byproducts
to open the door and ultimately pave the way to providing this long overdue
social obligation, then so be it.  I'd gladly let the Government ease it's
guilty conscience, even if it means higher taxes, as long as the benefits are
available to all.

Jack McCarthy
Manometjack@aol.com