Re: Lead Glasses

Please tell us that you're joking.  You make the most penurious HMO seem like
Santa Claus.  Also, your calculations don't account for a potential mishap, where
the glasses may save his sight.

In addition, being "safety equipment," there may be laws which require the
employer to pay for it.

It's not about dose it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com