From: Sharyn Mathews [mailto:publish@gyral.com]
Sent: May 16, 2000 8:47 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: item on ebay

--=====================_12818627==_.ALT

There's an interesting book on ebay today. Here's part of the description:

"Atomic Quest, a personal narrative by Arthur Compton, early pioneer in the
search and development of atomic power and the atom bomb. This hard cover
book was published in 1956 by Oxford University Press, with dust jacket,
and has 369 pages. This is interesting reading for a student of history or
anyone in, or interested in, nuclear science, WWII and the bomb, or the
cold war."

You can check it out at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=332765681

Sharyn
--=====================_12818627==_.ALT

There's an interesting book on ebay today. Here's part of the
early pioneer in the search and development of atomic power and the atom
bomb. This hard cover book was published in 1956 by Oxford University
Press, with dust jacket, and has 369 pages. This is interesting reading
for a student of history or anyone in, or interested in, nuclear science,
WWII and the bomb, or the cold war.&quot;<br>
<a
href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=332765681";
eudora="autourl"><font size=4
color="#0000FF"><u>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;ite