dose conversion factor for radon exposition

Hi Radsafers

In order to estimate the dose due to radon exposition I used the methods
of ICRP and the dose conversion factor presented by James and al. (1988)
based on the value of the equilibrium factor and the unattached
fraction.

I'd like to know if other dose conversion factor exist and in which
publication I could find them.
Please don't send any web adresses I unfortunately don't have access to
the net.

Nicolas Brisson
Radiation safety engineer
OPRI