Co-59 Content of Stellite

Hello Radsafers - does anyone know the Co-59 content of Stellite steel
coating?  Also - is anyone aware of a material, aside from EPRI's NOREM,
which can be used in place of Stellite 6 in a water-based system which
operates at 65 degrees celsius and under 1 MPa(g) pressure?  (Apparently
NOREM is susceptible to galling at temperatures of less than 150 degrees.)
We are replacing some gate valves at our station and are attempting to
assess the radiological impact of using valves containing Stellite 6.

Thanks -

Jim Patterson
Health Physicist
Ontario Power Generation