From: Joe Kane [mailto:jkane@ehrs.upenn.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 8:28 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Experience with information on Disks-Landauer

Hello All:
We are a large account and receive our packing list and Dose results via
hardcopy and Text file disks.  Would like to discuss, by phone, peoples
experience with these disks.  Please send me an e-mail if your interested in
discussing this topic and I'll call ASAP.

Thanks

Joe Kane
Health Physicist
Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Office
1412 Blockley Hall
University of Pennsylvania
Phila. PA  19104-6021
Office phone:  (215-898-7187)